Staub Black Round Cocotte 26cm/5.2L Cast Iron Cookware
Staub Black Round Cocotte 26cm/5.2L Cast Iron Cookware With this traditional, round, French ‘cocotte’, you will be able to make lots of delicious stews and casseroles. Your guests will enjoy casseroles made in this dish which is 26 cm in diameter, 17 cm tall, with a volume of 5.2 litres. Staub Cocotte attractive design means you can present your dishes at the table when entertaining friends or family. And the food will stay hot.
The Staub cocotte is black and made of cast iron. This material is tough and durable and retains heat well, distributing it evenly throughout the bottom of the pot. This ensures that meat, vegetables and other ingredients are cooked gently and valuable flavours are preserved. The inside of the cocotte is coated with matt black enamel. This coating enhances the casserole effect, preserving the foods’ natural flavours. Cocottes improve with use.
The Staub cocotte is suitable for all types of stoves, including induction hobs .
It is equally popular with both amateur chefs and professionals, indeed, renowned chefs Paul Bocuse uses it for sophisticated recipes. With this high-quality, easy-care casserole you will be able to conjure up the most delicious dishes effortlessly.
- Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
- Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
- The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
- Base Size: 10″ / 26 cm Round
- Capacity: 26cm/5.2L
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- A flat lid with self-basting spikes underneath creates a continuous natural basting cycle for moist and nutritious meals
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- Black matte enamel interior coating, creates a non-stick surface with natural use & provides the ideal surface for braising, roasting and caramelizing
- Every La Cocotte has a consistent smooth enamel coated base to prevent surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Decorative brass or nickel steel knob is oven safe up to 250°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship