Catch the deal Delivery
With Catch the deal your grocery order is delivered direct to your door by our fast and friendly couriers anywhere around Australia.
All parcels will be delivered during business hours to the nominated address by the Courier Service Contractor and must be signed for when received. If a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing you how to collect your parcel.
If you are not at home or at the address a calling card will be left telling you how you can collect your order from Courier Service. Upon instruction the delivery can be left at your door in a safe place if you are not able to sign for your order.
- If you are not available at the time of delivery and would like your parcel to be left at your nominated address, then we will not take any responsibility towards damage or theft of your parcel.
- If you see the package or the box that is being delivered to you is damaged, please don’t accept the delivery and report the matter to us asap.
- If the parcel is not delivered for any reason and is returned back to us, Customer will have to repay the shipping fee whatever the cost may occur.
- We Offer Flat Shipping Cost Australia Wide. To get your order delivered fast, promptly & undamaged we use Private Courier Services like Couriers please, Fastway & Auspost.
- Please Select the Shipping cost Carefully while placing an order. If you select non regional Shipping cost & upon checking if your area falls in regional Australian Suburb, your order will be cancelled and amount will be refund, Please Note order cancellation fee may apply.